Monday, October 14, 2013

Lilla Rogers Studio School - Week 1

This past week was exciting because Part B of Lilla Rogers ecourse, Make Art That Sells started! The first week we focused on Paper and for our first assignment, we all designed a holiday greeting card. You may already know that designing greeting cards is sorta my thing, so I was excited to really dive into this one. We started out drawing Christmas candy and ornaments, then incorporating those elements into our final card design. I decided to experiment with some fun lettering for this "Holly Jolly Christmas" card...
I'm so thankful for this class! Every week is so inspiring and encouraging. Lilla is truly a positive force. She can make you believe that your dreams really are possible. After spending the past month struggling with health issues, this course is exactly what I need to help me get moving again.

This card is now available for purchase in my Etsy shop along with more new holiday goodies I plan to share here later this week :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Rachel, I love this design! So cute (I'm actually already thinking about Christmas too- can't help myself!)
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails