Monday, September 9, 2013

Woodland Critters

This weekend I updated my Etsy shop with a bunch of new goodies. First I wanted to share this new 8x10 print, Woodland Critters with matching Woodland Scout Badges!
Woodland Critters 8x10 Print

Scout Badges - Woodland Collection

Get a set of Woodland Scout Badges FREE when you buy the Woodland Critters print from my Etsy shop!



I also have a new iPhone Case (also available for the iPod touch and Samsung Galaxy S4) and Throw Pillow available in my Society6 shop! All Society6 pillows now come with the option of indoor or outdoor fabric! Plus get free shipping when you spend $50 or more.
Woodland Critters iPhone Case

Woodland Critters Throw Pillow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel :)
I wonder if you would like to swap buttons? I have yours on my blog, you can find mine and its grab code at

http://heidis-box-of-various.blogspot.fr/

friendly thanks :)
ps, I love this design, especially as a cushion and iphone case!
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails