Monday, July 2, 2012

Faerieworld Inspiration

I can't believe July is already here. With summer officially underway it's time for me to start getting excited about Faerieworlds 2012. What is that you ask? It's a three day festival in Eugene, Oregon that celebrates faeries with music, hippie organic food, and creative faerie costumes! The festival starts July 29th and this will be my first year attending. I've joked/talked about going to Faerieworlds for years (I totally went through a fairy phase when I was little and still love the idea of fairies) and am so excited to finally go this year especially because Donovan will be performing! 

Costumes are a huge aspect of this festival. Everyone dresses up in elaborate costumes! I've been collecting inspiration for mine for a while now and am finally beginning to put some things together (I will have photos to share soon). Because I've collected so much inspiration (via Pinterest and Tumblr), I thought it would be fun to create some fairy themed mood boards to share throughout the month of July. Hope you enjoy the first faerie-nspiration! 

(Sources left to right, top to bottom) 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails