Monday, January 3, 2011

Plans for 2011

I'm not one to make 'resolutions' but I definitely have a long list of goals for myself in 2011.

PERSONAL GOALS:
- Master my time management.
- Create and stick to a weekly routine.
- Stay organized!
- Plant a garden.
- Start and finish reading 4 books (in 2010 I didn't finish a single book I started!).
- Visit my grandma at least once a month.
- Make a dress or skirt.
- Make string art.
- Go camping.
- Host craft nights at my new place.
- Make time for just-for-fun art & crafting.
- Crochet a granny square blanket.
- Create more in my art journal.
- Vacation in Hawaii.

WORK GOALS:
- Redesign my portfolio website.
- Redesign my blog.
- Blog everyday!
- Do more graphic design work.
- Be a vendor at Renegade San Francisco.
- Start a Camp Smartypants newsletter.
- Introduce lots of cute new products.
- Attend lots of craft shows.

BLOG GOALS:
After taking Elsie's Blog Love E-Course I have some big plans for my blog in 2011! I plan to get back onto a regular posting schedule. I'll be introducing some new weekly features, craft tutorials, guest posts, and more! I have a TON of ideas I want to share. I want the Camp Smartypants blog to develop into a great resource of DIY projects and inspiration.


What goals do you have for 2011?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dinah is soooo cute! I've been working on my list(s) too. I think 2011 is going to be an exciting year. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails