Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Costume!

Halloween is my favorite holiday by far. I haven't dressed up for it in years, so to make up for it, I'm planning on making a sweet Lion costume this year. Being both crafty and broke, I am going to make it from all recycled materials. So today I went to SCRAP to look for some fabric and yarn to use to make the Lion Mane.

Also, I've been looking at a lot of lion inspiration to get ideas on how I want to make my costume:








I'm going to post my costume-making progress as I go, so check back to see how it comes together!! Also, if anyone has any lion ideas/inspiration to share, that'd be awesome :)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

thats so awesome. i love luna lovegood's lion costume. and i actually have been thinking about being luna lovegood this halloween, but not with the lion costume on, because thatd be too hard for me to pull off. i can't wait to see your costume!

alisonml said...

i too love Luna's outfit- you should make simba a matching outfit.
I'm thinking of dressing my kitties up this year- since I have no where to go.

Sweet Pea said...

That all looks amazing. I gotta get to scrap!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails