Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fairy tale found

Now that I am finally over my stomach flu I have some fun things to share! I want to start off by sharing an amazing discovery my mom and I made on Black Friday in Portland. Instead of joining the masses of people christmas shopping, we decided to drive around NE Portland and do some antique/thrift shopping. While driving down NE Fremont, we spotted an enchanting shop called Bella Flora. It happened to actually be an artist's studio. The owner and artist Elaine Falbo, is an accomplished weaver of baskets, wreaths, and other natural fiber objects. But what truly captured me were the tiny and beautiful fairy furniture that she makes! I was totally captured by their magic and I have to say that I am now reliving my fairy-phase. Check out her site here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails